Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Girish
Broadband 3G
Views: 2,196
Message 11 of 13

Re: Outgoing calls are restricted by FDN

Where exactly did you buy the unit from? A TMO store? and who gave you the unlock code? I will be really realy surprised that TMO store sold a phone which did not have a commercial IMEI. If your IMEI is start with a 0, like I suspect that it is, then that cannot be a commercial IMEI and if it is not a commercial IMEI, then chances that you will be able to get that added to GSM database are slim to none.
pdznet
What's DOS?
Message 12 of 13

I bought it from TMobile store and it does not start with 0. Also, I got unlock code from TMobile itself. It looks to be a valid IMEI number but I do not know what was the logic behind GSM IMEI database but I know of many others who has similar issues. TMobile community site has threads about Nokia 5310 etc. having similar issue.

Do let me know if I can get it added in the database or get a new IMEI officially.

micki1
What's DOS?
Message 13 of 13

I have no idea what IMEI is and how to find information about calling India to fix it? I need step by step of what to do on the phone or who to call. I have had this phone for a year and a half and all the sudden I cant make calls. What the hell? My kids can still use their inexpensive phones!