cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable
Views: 946
Message 1 of 45

Post in this thread if you will never buy a Motorola Phone ever again

I know I sure as hell won't. It took a heartbeat for them to give 2.1 to the Droid. They announced 2.1 for Cliq 6 months ago. And don't give me this Motoblur excuse that is a lie. Motoblur has NO impart on the versoin of Android running. And even if it did, they finished making the Charm with 2.1 and Motoblur. So where is our update? Motorola. They will never take my money again!

Profanity Removed. This is a family site, kindly use appropriate language as described by our house rules.

Message was edited by: Mark (Forums Manager)

jkspike3
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 45

Re: Post in this thread if you will never buy a Motorola Phone ever again

Majority of phones I have owned were from Motorola. I like them very much and I know Ill continue to buy from them. GO MOTOROLA! I especially love my Cliq, it's the best phone I have owned to date.

nickv
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 45

Cookie?

dancingxtortois
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 45

I know I won't.  I like the the Cliq, I honestly do. But why would I stick with a company that doesn't give updates in a timely manner when their are other companies who do?

nsollman
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 45

First and last.

mdg
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 45

i'll get a nexus one ASAP !

shnnshn
Paper Tape
Message 7 of 45

yeah, pretty much done with Motorola period. If I had been paying attention when I cliqqued (pun) on the buy button on the T-mobile site and had noticed it was made by MOTO, I probably wouldn't have bought it in the first place.

Motorolo S9 bluetooth headset owner.... Nuff said.

Looks like Samsung's getting our $$$ next. Just finished a int. marketing project about S. Korea, and we have a negligible trade deficit with S. Korea (meaning they buy almost as much of our stuff as we import of theirs), so I don't have a problem sending $$$ there.

if you don't buy an iPhone, I'd look at the Galaxy S. I don't work there, just my opinion as I don't think Motorola can code their way out of a paper bag, and they are increasingly making strange Hardware design decisions as well.

NoOneHereYet
What's DOS?
Message 8 of 45

Yup im done wont buy another moto phone even if they do get ride of moto blur and start upgrading regularly...

mateo94
What's DOS?
Message 9 of 45

was just looking at the samsung galaxy s phones if i chose one it would def be the samsung epic 4g except its on sprint and the camera has no flash. if a simiar phone with flash for the camera on verizon i will pick it up and drop t mobile like a bad habit.

NoOneHereYet
What's DOS?
Message 10 of 45

Keep in mind that the issue with the cliq rests entirely on motorola not tmobile...  this is an motorola exclusive software and only they can be held responsible for the lack of updates to it... as for the samsung galaxy s the lack of flash on 3 of the 4 versions being released is not to much an issue when they compensate with things like video out through the 3.5mm head phone jack and 16 gigs if internal space, 720 hd camera among other things not to mention that samsung has aleardy announced android 2.2 update will roll out shortly after launch...