Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yorsh
What's DOS?
Views: 1,252
Message 1 of 9

i cant log on in my phone with my motoblur account

my motoblur cliq when off, and when i turned on restart screen apear, but it says that "your phone already has an account associated with it", but i can log on in my pc with the same account.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 9

Re: i cant log on in my phone with my motoblur account

I see your not in the US. This is the US community but I will see if I can help you here since there are not many using the cliq still. I still have one working.

Did you change the sim card?

Did you use your sim in another phone, even just once before this happened?

You say your Motoblur account is working with your account email and password, is this correct?

Let me know.Smile

yorsh
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 9

Yes that is correct, and no, I haven't use the sim card in another phone, I did the downgrade an right now I'm upgraden the software, but is taking to long, is being in 2% for about 2hrs
yorsh
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 9

What should I do after the upgrade? In the first screen after the triangle and phone icon appeared did say something about alt+s and alt+w
yorsh
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 9

Thankyou for helping me, I know this is a us community, I use to lived in burbank, ca but now I'm working in mexico for about 2 years
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 6 of 9

Ok, So your trying to do the upgrade to 2.1 on your cliq? This was a US phone correct? You can check in the settings under about phone.

And 2% in 2 hours is way to long. Let me know what you are trying to do exactly. Upgrade, downgrade from what to what and your version your on now. It should have in it us.en.

yorsh
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 9

Well I did the downgrade to 1.5 and now I'm doing the upgrade To 2.1, it is a US phone, and I cant check anything, the menu key only opens the icons emrgency call, set up cloud, set up APN and set up wifi, it says that there is no applications I cant even make a call, what. I'm trying. Is to do the factory reset
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 8 of 9

You need to do the 1.5 reset.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 9 of 9

Maybe you can find some help here. https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/58465/p/30,6720,6721...

In order to upgrade to 2.1 your Cliq needs to be on the latest version of Android 1.5 software Blur_Version.1.6.1.MB200.T-Mobile.en.US.