cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Shout-Out: PeterTanWJ
Lenovo Staff

peter.jpg

PeterTWJ: 
I am Peter Tan from Singapore. Currently, I am working as Pre-sales in a telecommunication company. I have been in the Lenovo Forum for 8 years. I like food, hi-fi and technology.

Before I discover Lenovo Community, I was curious to learn more in-depth of computer hardware, such as potential problems and solutions. When I searched online, I discovered that Lenovo actually has a community with a large group of people, threads and knowledge base.

This platform opens up the opportunity for tech-savvy people to do voluntary work by helping others to troubleshoot on both hardware and software issues. With online community, volunteer work does not necessarily need to be done at outdoor. I get to know like-minded friends from different countries with different background who likes Lenovo products, enjoy helping others and love contributing.

I like helping out as I get to do voluntary work and learn more about computer hardware and troubleshooting. Knowledge and experience learned in the Lenovo forum such as PC troubleshooting, specific system issues and resolution cannot be learned in school, and it can be helpful if you work as tech support.

Have a question about audio modifications? Do post your questions in our Accessories board, or in the product board directly for our members to help you.

1 Comment
Community SeniorMod

Advocates like you are what make this Forum great!

Regards,

Dave

About the Author