Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

IntroductionCommunity Spotlight
All Forum Topics
Options

1496 Posts

08-03-2011

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

12110 Signins

311149 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 311149
  • Message 1 of 3

Happy New Year!

2014-01-02, 1:19 AM

lenovo_spotlight_header.png

Happy New Year!

2013 was a very interesting year indeed for our forum support community with the rollout of the newest Windows operating systems, on top of the usual new product and line launches, particularly the network storage devices and our expansion into the phone and tablet market.

We wish to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who have gone on this learning journey with us, especially the moderators and gurus, as well as Microsoft MVPs, who continually help us out with maintaining a conducive environment for healthy discussions.

The spirit of Community in our forums is truly amazing.

One of the threads that I have come across that really showcase this is this thread started by Synergy, who signed up especially to share his experience upgrading his system to Windows 8.1. As the thread progressed, more and more community users came in to verify and share additional insights they gained from the experience, including SpideyMan, Mikey94025 and Dieschote.

This was teamwork at its best.

As we start another year, we wish to thank you in advance, and we really look forward to your continued  positive participation in our community!

Best,

Serene

Was helped out by someone outstanding in our forums and wish to give this person or persons a shoutout? Post here

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. Did you find a post helpful? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up! Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

0 Posts

01-08-2016

india

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Happy New Year!

2016-01-08, 4:04 AM
Happy New Year
I santu, india. I'm a fan of China product , some of the things I have seen in the "onago fly - the smart nano drone" in the choice , it is a new thing to me like the first of the new year, the smart nano, which I have received from this link onago fly - the smart nano drone

Options

1496 Posts

08-03-2011

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

12110 Signins

311149 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 311149
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Happy New Year!

2018-10-08, 6:03 AM
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. Did you find a post helpful? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up! Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms