Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Review: the Miix 510 by victorhdiaz
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
‎12-16-2016 10:25 PM

Lenovo MIIX 510Lenovo MIIX 510

As one of the hybrids presented at IFA 2016, the MIIX 510 comes on the market with great expectations - it is a compact model with a very good performance, thanks to the latest generation of Intel processors and its fabulous characteristics that I will share about in this review.

For the past few weeks I have been playing with this device, and so I am first going to talk about the design.

aluminum.jpg

The equipment is made entirely of aluminum, a material of good quality, as well as being part of the YOGA family has watchband hinges, so we can enjoy a viewing angle of up to 150 °.

tumblr_oibdwvwH7A1vinqg9o1_540

Watchband hinges are shaped by 280 pieces which makes it tough and very flexible when you want to watch movies or just write on the table.

WatchBand.jpg

Its 12 "screen is more than enough to be able to view multimedia content without any problem, this with the help of its Intel HD 520 video card and Dolby technology that is incorporated for a better audio experience.

Check out the Corning Gorilla Glass coating.

Multimedia.jpg

Keyboard/Case

The keyboard is incorporated without being an extra accessory so this makes the user have the feeling that it is a keyboard of a normal laptop.  In addition to making the case functional for the Tablet, there is incorporated Backlighting with a simple key combination for those who like to work at night.

Cover.jpg

Keyboard.jpg

Connectivity

In this section I will cover what these are - which are a USB 3.0 connection, a USB connection type C and a 3.5 mm connector for the headphones.

PortsPorts

In addition to this and in the internal part has a WiFi connectivity with the 802.11ac protocol, so it has the latest in connectivity so it can operate in both 2.4Ghz and 5 GHz bands. In addition the tablet comes with bluetooth 4.0 And some models incorporate a LTE Modem to be able to count on connectivity outside the home.

Buttons and headphonesButtons and headphones

Power and storage

The different models can have up to an Intel Core i7 processor. I received one with an Intel Core i5-6200U to 2.3Ghz (Sixth Generation Skylake) so it supports DDR4 modules in RAM and more autonomy in the battery.

Specifications:

• Up to Intel Core i7 Sixth Generation
  • Up to 8GB DDR4
  • Up to 512GB SSD
  • Up to Intel HD 520 (Graphics Card)

Specifications.png

CPUCPUMemoryMemoryGraphicsGraphics

Battery

The battery has very good performance; on average use I have come to render 7.5 hours, watching multimedia content and browsing the internet has given me about 5-6 hours approximately of use.

Camera

The cameras that are incorporated are not of professional level, but they fulfill and satisfy video call quality.

Windows 10 and Windows Ink

This model has Windows 10 in its latest update, and I have found it so easy to make annotated quick notes or screenshots with Lenovo's active pen.

WorkSpaceWorkSpaceWindows InkWindows Ink 

As we know Windows Ink was incorporated in this latest Update and supports the stylus and touch screen, so there are different tools to exploit this equipment to the maximum.

Windows Ink 3.png

Tablet and Laptop Mode

It's easy to use, in both modes, either in tablet mode or in portable mode. Also it can also be used as a book and the keyboard in that mode is disabled for best use.

Laptop.jpgTablet Mode.jpg

Pros

• Ideal equipment for drawing and daily use
  • Easy to use
  • Excellent performance
  • Starts in less than 15 seconds
  • Vision angle
  • Corning Gorilla Glass coated screen
  • Magnetic keyboard and backlit.

Cons

For the following you must use adapters

• 1 single USB port
  • No HDMI
  • Card reader

Have a question about the Miix 510? Feel free to post in our relevant boards!

2 Comments
Adriellevito_27
Paper Tape

Oi , desculpa por colocar minha reclamação aqui nos comentários , não encontrei onde eu pudesse escrever pra que vocês resolvam o meu problema o mais rápido possível.

Eu ganhei um telefone Moto G 4play a quase dois meses e quando eu já estava com 4 (quatro) dia de uso a câmera do telefone parou ,e eu não tinha feito exatamente nada que comprometesse o funcionamento do aparelho . Levei o aparelho na assistência e lá me disseram que a câmera havia parado por ter entrado água no aparelho e agora se eu quiser ter o telefone concertado terei que pagar . 

Eu não aceito isso por que se tivesse mesmo entrado água , o telefone todo não estaria em funcionamento e o problema está somente na câmera que não funciona .

Peço que vocês resolvam o meu problema , pois caso o contrário terei que abrir um processo contra vocês.

shravana14
What's DOS?

How to open the sim card slot?

About the Author