Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Yoga Book: A short photo story
Guru
‎11-25-2016 04:11 AM

This short photo story presents a typical week in the life of my Yoga Book. It highlights that the Yoga Book is an awesome on-the-go device that can accompany my daily activities as well as my travels abroad. While using it, I discovered that it's extremely light and easy to carry around. Yet its thin external keyboard and the fantastic watchband hinge allowed me to also use it as a notebook or ultrabook while on-the-go.

Picture 1: Using the Yoga Book while having a coffee. Is it the future of the on-the-go internet usage? 

IMG_20161101_144736.jpg

Picture 2: The Yoga Book can also keep me productive or entertained while having a quick lunch. 

IMG_20161104_123319.jpg

Picture 3: Afternoon tea, the most essential of English customs, and the currently best Android tablet.

IMG_20161101_164756.jpg

Picture 4: My first flight with the Yoga Book, I spent it playing chess and planning my holiday trip.

IMG_20161108_123648.jpg

Picture 5: My Yoga Book's first holidays abroad; it clearly enjoyed the tourist sights as much as myself. 

IMG_20161109_125556.jpg

For a review of the Yoga Book's specifications, design, usability, and some limited bottlenecks; you can find my full review of the android version of the Yoga Book here: link. And of course, you are more than welcomed to post in the comments below your own pictures of the Yoga Book and your experiences while using it.

2 Comments
Administrator
Administrator

Nice article! Second photo reminds me that it's a lunch time here Smiley Happy

ripear
Paper Tape

Love those photos!

About the Author