cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 Comment

I’ve revisited the Bluetooth issue I reported on in Part 6, and found something that works. There is also a comparison of the JBL ear buds to some studio headphones, plus a mystery about software update versions..  

crystal-and-sage-blue-teeth-necklace-P3 Post.jpg

Read more...

1 Comment

The writing of these Android Adventure pieces involves using the screen capture feature on the Yoga Tablet 2 Pro and also the Lenovo ShareIt software, that is available on Android, IOS and Windows platforms.

In this instalment I'll walk though how I am using those tools. 

Screenshot_2014-11-08-15-30-31-545 Post.jpg

Read more...

1 Comment

I thought that the getting it running part should be easy, given that I've told many, many times that Android and IOS are supposed to be broadly equivalent mobile device user environments.

However, I came across a Clear Only If Known (COIK) problem which stalled my progress for a while.  Fortunately I was able to overcome it and found the Setting App and User Guide App after all!

Read all about the mysterious thing on the home page..... 

Screenshot_2014-11-05-09-28-27 Cropped Post 2.jpg

....that turned out to be the solution, learn more about what a COIK problem is, and why this one trapped an otherwise experienced mobile device user.   You'll probably recognise that you've been unwittingly caught by a COIK at various times as well!

Read more...

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

About the Author