Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaimin_247
Paper Tape
Views: 2,016
Message 1 of 6

Lagging while playing games.

Hello guys. 

I have Motorola Defy XT535. when I play games it lagging and get hangs also when I switch home screens or when I  try  to opetare apps faslty it doest responding that much fast what it should be. I had installed Advance Task killer and also done Factroy reset once. but still same problem. can anyone help what should i do ? 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lagging while playing games.

What game are you trying to play?  Perhaps someone that has your device can duplicate your issue.

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
jaimin_247
Paper Tape
Message 3 of 6

I'm trying to play Temple run, SubwaySurf, 3D bus parking.  this all are lagging. Defy XT535 have 1GHz  CPU and Adreno 200 GPU. It should run this all apps smoothly. I had showing to customar care. Thay just flashed it. mean reinstalled OS. after that also same problem,those games are not running smoothly. Now!! whats the solution?

MotoAgent
MotoAgent
Message 4 of 6

HI jaimin_247,

Just on a side note, are the games installed on the internal memory or on the SD card?

Could it be that the SD card is responsible for the lagging of the apps?

Let me know what you find.

Cheers,

Nicole

jaimin_247
Paper Tape
Message 5 of 6

Hi Nicole. thnx for reply.  I had installed it on internal memory of course cuz internal memory is faster then SD. but still lagging. i had tried by installing on SD card also. same prob. also when I play before it I turn off Internet connection, bluetooth, wifi and also I kill some runnning apps to access more RAM. abt 80 -100 MB. but nothing works. it lagging n lagging. so XT535 have 1GHz CPU, Qualcomm chipset , Adreno 200 GPU it must run smoothly right !!  

jaimin_247
Paper Tape
Message 6 of 6

Hey guys. now say something whats the problem in phone Smiley Sad  I cant play games. n that sucks. reply something. plsssss... i went to customer care also. they just re installed OS. thats it. and says it will work. but it doesnt :\