Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GWD
What's DOS?
Views: 1,103
Message 1 of 2

Motoblur account setup fails

I tried to setup motoblur whilst in NZ with an Australian Telstra phone which has connected to Telecom NZ (and also has a wifi connection but that needs browser sign-in !) but the motoblur setup cannot use the cellular connection and using wifi connection the setup fails to register the account.

Is it possible to create the motoblur account on-line with my computer ?

GWD

MotoAgent
MotoAgent
Views: 1,103
Message 2 of 2

Re: Motoblur account setup fails

Hi GWD,

Usually the creation of a Motoblur account should work via 3G. A WIFI connection with browser sign in will not work.

It really depends if you have initially skipped the Motoblur setup and if you want to install it afterwards, or if you have reset your phone and are now stuck at the Motoblur setup page. It seems to me that you are in the latter situation.

If you are stuck on the Motoblur setup pagea and you can only make emergency calls just now, then skip the Motoblur setup. Just make sure that you are out of range of any open WIFI networks. When the phone detects that there is no WIFI networks available and 3G does not work, then it will offer you to skip the Motoblur setup. Just tap on the menu button (the 4 little cubes) and it should say, skip Motoblur setup.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Nicole