Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
defysri
Paper Tape
Views: 5,737
Message 11 of 21

Re: microUSB charger parts availability

Hi Mark,

Just spoke to finefone solutions Bangalore service center today. Apparently they finally have the part after two months. 

And about the deal...who said anything about local sales??

Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 12 of 21

@defysri

Glad you were contacted.

defysri said:

Hi Mark,

Just spoke to finefone solutions Bangalore service center today. Apparently they finally have the part after two months. 

You asked for contact with someone in sales.  I don't have any contact in sales. Our Marketing is not global.

defysri said:

But also, the part about the deal still stands. Could you perhaps put me in touch with a decision maker in Motorola sales?

This is a credible, ongoing story. I'm fighting a court battle to keep the trucks out of Bangalore during peak traffic hours and the material evidence was from my Motorola phone. 

defysri said:

Hi Mark,

And about the deal...who said anything about local sales??

Mark
Former Employee
defysri
Paper Tape
Message 13 of 21

I'm talking about Motorola Sales in the US because this will help Google as well. Bangalore traffic police is India's finest. And I want the trucks to be stopped by Google Map updates on their phones. 

defysri
Paper Tape
Message 14 of 21

Hi Mark,

Any update from Motorola Sales in the US??

Thanks,

Sriram

Moto Emeritus
Message 15 of 21

defysri said:

Hi Mark,

Any update from Motorola Sales in the US??

Thanks,

Sriram

@Sriram-

I'm not sure I understand your idea. For best handling, please submit it here. Submit a formal Idea to Motorola.

Mark
Support Forums Manager 

Mark
Former Employee
defysri
Paper Tape
Message 16 of 21

Hi Mark,

That form seems like submission for a purely engineering idea..is that correct?

My idea for Motorola is for an ad..my story. of an engineer who while he was run down by a truck took pictures of the truck with his Motorola Defy phone as evidence to  fight a legal battle to keep trucks out of the city of Bangalore during peak traffic hours.

I want to use the AUDIO in the video (it means battle in Telugu) as the jingle of the ad. Let me know if that makes sense.

Regards,

Sriram

defysri
Paper Tape
Message 17 of 21

Btw, I'm looking for a spare lithium ion battery and cover for the phone. I could not find it on the ACCESSORIES section on this site. Could those possibly be shipped to me? Thanks.

Moto Emeritus
Message 18 of 21

defysri said:

Hi Mark,

That form seems like submission for a purely engineering idea..is that correct?

My idea for Motorola is for an ad..my story. of an engineer who while he was run down by a truck took pictures of the truck with his Motorola Defy phone as evidence to  fight a legal battle to keep trucks out of the city of Bangalore during peak traffic hours.

I want to use the AUDIO in the video (it means battle in Telugu) as the jingle of the ad. Let me know if that makes sense.

Regards,

Sriram

It will be routed as appropriate. I don't have another option. Sorry.

Mark
Support Forums Manager 

Mark
Former Employee
defysri
Paper Tape
Message 19 of 21

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your help so far.

1. Do YOU think the story is cool enough to interest sales??

2. I might need some help in ensuring that my story is routed appropriately through the submission process. Can you help me at the very least follow it up internally? When can I expect to hear back either way?

3. Can you please confirm by asking around whether photoevidence from cellphone is permissable evidence in court in the US in this sort of case?

4. I have a separate engineering idea but I need to work with Google Maps team for that. Considering that Motorola mobility has been very recently acquired by Google, can you help me reach them? I'll pay you for this service if this materializes into something substantial. Deal??

5. I am looking for a spare lithium ion cell/back cover for the phone, already looked on the Accessories section on this site, Where else would you suggest  I look around?

Thanks.

defysri
Paper Tape
Message 20 of 21

HI Mark,

Hope you had a good long weekend.

Was waiting for a reply for the previous post....