Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
natantzvi
What's DOS?
Views: 341
Message 1 of 7

MB 250 Defy won't turn on fully charged

Hi everyone,

I just bought the MB 525 Defy  and it won't turn on without being connected to the charger, when I unplugged it it turns off instantly without any noise or notice, have anyone experience something like that?

FYI - Last night I tested the "Defy" and dipped ina  bowl of water, but after that it worked properly so I don't think is related

Please help and have a good one!

luilao
802.11n
Message 2 of 7

Re: MB 250 Defy won't turn on fully charged

Never encounter anything similar about this.. but is your phone working okay now? 

natantzvi
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 7

yes. it's working kind of properly.I bought it unblocked and I've already entered my PIN, but it still asks it, what can I do about it?

luilao
802.11n
Message 4 of 7

Try another carrier SIM.. then make sure that the subsidy code is the correct one, just in case that it's still not working I'm afraid you need to contact back the original service provider of the phone for the correct subsidy code...

natantzvi
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 7

Just fyi the battery problem I solved letting in the charger for 24h.

Already tried another sim card ando got the same problem. Both carrier agents told me to seek for the tech support or the motorola promoter at the store but he was already gone. Need to go back to the mall, any ideas of how to set this up btw the carriers were tim and vivo in Brazil.
luilao
802.11n
Message 6 of 7

To be honest all I know is that you put another SIM (not the original carrier) on the phone. It will prompt you to put a Subsidy lock code or the Carrier PIN. Have you tried factory data reset?

natantzvi
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 7

No but brand new phone!?