Older Devices ArchiveMoto Blur PhonesDEVOUR™ with MOTOBLUR™
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

05-25-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 3

Force Close message - Devour now not working at all!

2010-05-25, 22:38 PM

I have a Devour that I purchased on April 28th -

After a couple of days getting the "The process com.motorola.blur.service.main has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again - Force close" message my phone does not work at all. It starts as soon as the phone is powered up - Can't access settings, text, dialer - NOTHING!! When my phone is called it goes directly to voicemail. I have tried removing the battery to no avail, any suggestions??

Options

2 Posts

05-26-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 3

Re: Force Close message - Devour now not working at all!

2010-05-26, 5:11 AM
i am not real sure about this. i know i had to take mine back to verizon and get a new one cause it freaked out when i tried to sync a bluetooth headset. it came up saying my phones memory was full and i knew it wasnt so i did a battery pull and when it tried to boot up it got stuck on the motoblur screen for about 2 hours. it was dead, and your phone could be too. here's prayin you have insurance. sorry.
Options

553 Posts

03-27-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Force Close message - Devour now not working at all!

2010-05-26, 14:11 PM

I had the same problem fulling around with the Nissan Bluetooth system, had to exchange phones. I will say the supplied Moto ear piece works great, it's the best one I've ever used. I am waiting to see what Nissan/Verizon and Motorola do about it.

Matt

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete