Options

28 Posts

04-22-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 2

Google talk

2010-05-15, 3:59 AM
I'm not sure if I should ask this here or check with Google. I use Google talk quite a bit. I have noticed that my conversation threads no longer show up in a conversation. If I'm chatting with someone and go to my calender to check my schedule then go back to Google talk, my conversation is gone. I tried going into settings to save this and there is no option. It's annoying because if I'm talking to someone on the phone and get a message in Google, I will look at the message but wait until I am off the phone to respond. If it's a long time, I forget what to message was and I have no reference to look back on. I stay logged into Google talk. I am usually listed as "Available" unless I am in a meeting so I am not sure how I can stop the messages from deleting. Any suggestions?
Options

379 Posts

07-21-2009

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 2

Re: Google talk

2010-05-15, 13:06 PM

A future update to google talk would fix that, I seen other people with similar problems when using Google talk app when they haven't used it in a while they go back to the conversation and they were not save and gone. Try contacting google, and explain the issue with there app.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete