Options

6 Posts

10-05-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 2

Hard Reset Question

2010-10-05, 1:52 AM

I have a Droid Devour. I've had it since the beginning of the summer, and today it has froze while on the "turning on/loading" screen. This is it's second time since I've bought the phone. The first time, I googled what to do and it worked. This time, I thought it'd be that easy. So I regoogled it (I didn't memorize how to fix it) and found that, with the phone off, I can hold X and the Power Button to bring it to safe mode so I can hard reset it. So I did that. But it just restarted and froze back in the screen, "turning on/loading" forever. So I tried this a few times and it still won't work. Is there anything else I can do to breathe fresh new life into my phone? Or is this the end?

P.S. I just got the home screen to look exactly how I want it. I have an internet page full of links, a main page for my main apps, and a whole news page full of news apps because I'm going into journalism. Just fyi, to make you feel more for my story. Pooo.

Options

6 Posts

10-05-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 2

Re: Hard Reset Question

2010-10-05, 2:11 AM

With more google research, I found out a different way.

For others future reference, it is listed here: http://search.vzw.com/?do=viewdoc&id=30100

Power+R+Space. Then once the triangle with the exclamation pops up, press Z and M.

Success.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete