05-05-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 1

Motorola on Facebook

2010-08-10, 15:34 PM

I've been looking at some of the pages dedicated to Motorola on Facebook.  Those by Moto, and many more not.  The one's by Moto - announcing things, are being jumped on by customers looking for OS support.  I do not believe Moto is getting the advertising out of Facebook it intended.

Geez, there is a lot of anger out there by customers.  It's very clear that Moto is no longer monitoring this forum, communication from them about OS updates has gotten really bad - but everywhere you go - there are comments by angry customers.  Most of which is for OS upgrade support, as we Devour owners already know.  If any of you are on Facebook, find these pages, and jump in.... Kinda fun - we're all one big, angry family.

Too bad.  Such a nice phone, could have really been awesome.  To add salt to the wound, it appears that Moto is not that interested in blur anymore.  Does anyone know more about that?

What's interesting is, there is an update to Devour that is being pushed out now.  Would have been nice for Moto to let us know before hand.... Would have been some nice PR.  When you boil is all down.  Communication.  What's coming?  When?  And if its NOT coming, why?  And... as customers, what are you doing to keep me as a customer.

Thanks for reading my drawn out rant.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete