Options

2 Posts

05-30-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 9

Phone does not link any networks to Motoblur

2010-05-30, 21:47 PM
I have tried a factory reset and all of my account information is correct in my phone. My phone/Motoblur still does not receive anything in Happenings, status updates, pictures etc from any social networks.
Options

17 Posts

05-31-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 9

Re: Phone does not link any networks to Motoblur

2010-05-31, 5:38 AM
im having the same problem. my myspace account wont connect . im not sure if it because i have 5000 friends or not. :|
Options

553 Posts

03-27-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 9

2010-05-31, 10:27 AM
That sounds like a setup problem. Who set up the phone? If you bought it online or on a Kisosk, I would take it to go to a real Verizon store
Options

17 Posts

05-31-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 4 of 9

2010-05-31, 23:25 PM
i bought mine directly from verizon.
Options

864 Posts

06-21-2006

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 5 of 9

2010-06-07, 15:41 PM
Sometimes the Motoblur servers can simply be overloaded or down for maintenance.  Have you retried adding these accounts lately?
Options

16326 Posts

11-22-2013

US

11 Signins

305 Page Views

• Views: 305
  • Message 6 of 9

2010-06-07, 16:09 PM

@Wpbarrentine

Looks like you have a Twitter and Facebook account associated with your account. Do you happen to have another email address so you could set up another account to see if there is just something wrong with your MOTOBLUR account? If so please back up your contacts as described below and then create a new account.

Preserving your contacts is important as well. Prior to performing a Factory Data Reset you should determine where your contacts are. To do this, go to Menu > Contacts > Menu(4 boxes) > Display Groups. Choose a group one at a time to determine where your contacts are currently located. If your contacts are in Google or Corporate Sync they will be restored when you set the phone back up again. If however your contacts are in MOTOBLUR addressbook they will not be restored as you'll be using a new MOTOBLUR ID.  You can use an app from the Android Market ExportContacts to move your contacts to your SD card prior to the reset. You may be interested in moving your contacts to Gmail. Visithttp://www.motorola.com/transfercontacts for more information.

I recommend that your MOTOBLUR ID be your valid email address. You can avoid making a mistake again by using our MOTOBLUR Online Account Setup tool. After you have set up your account online. Go to Menu > Accounts > SD Card and Storage and then choose Factory Data Reset. This will bring you back to MOTOBLUR login screen. Make sure you are in WiFi or 3G coverage when you sign back in again using the account you just created online.

Mark

Support Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Options

16326 Posts

11-22-2013

US

11 Signins

305 Page Views

• Views: 305
  • Message 7 of 9

2010-06-07, 16:14 PM

@jayceegee

I'm having our MOTOBLUR engineers look into your account.

Mark

Support Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Options

11 Posts

08-13-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 8 of 9

2010-08-13, 6:32 AM

i'm having that problem with my myspace... facebook works fine... myspace not at all... contacts are there... i just don't get myspace happenings or when i do it just shows who it is but is blank and has no mood only showing the icon for the mood they picked. i don't get told about messages or comments. it just only syncs my friends list... that's it... i thought... maybe it's because i have a music profile... don't tell me to make a new profile cause i will not... i'm on my 5th one and i don't want a million myspaces for ppl to think they found me but just found a ghost profile... but like i said... i never have the prob with FB... actually the only problem i have with it is the new update seemed to have made it so now when sombody comments my status it just shows what they said... not other comments or what i even said in the begining and removing the ability to be able to comment that status directly as if i was on facebook itself... like i said in another thread... the WHOLE reason i got the devour was the keyboard and the blur... and it seems blur is just trying to push me away more and more, even though i don't want it too... i want to love blur and have it be just what i needed... i got ideas that i think would make blur better and i think everyone would agree because it would vertually ELIMINATE the need to go to the site for anything message related... but i'm not gonna waist the character space if it's not gonna make a lick of difference... or even see some of them being implemented...

Options

553 Posts

03-27-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 9 of 9

2010-08-13, 14:44 PM

The server that links myspace has been acting up for months. In this case

it's not The Devour phone as it is happening on all Motoblur phones. I'm not

sure where the issue is, at Moto, or Myspace...

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 1:33 AM, thatrusskid <

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete