Older Devices ArchiveMoto Blur PhonesDEVOUR™ with MOTOBLUR™
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

10-22-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 3

Phone shuts off when I put it down on a hard surface, and vibrate on touch keys has stopped working.

2010-10-22, 5:43 AM

This is my 3rd Devour. First off, for some reason if I sit it down on a hard surface, or close it too hard it restarts, I have to very gently sit it down somewhere, and very gently close it. I cant even throw it in my purse without it shutting off. My next problem, and I had this with my last phone, is the vibrate on the touch keys has stopped working. Tonight, it froze, so I took the battery out, and when I turned it back on the vibrate has mysteriously quit working. Im thinking about doing the factory data reset, but will it make a difference with the problems that Im having ? My next option I guess is to take it into a Verizon store. They better replace this thing because I have only had it for a couple months.

Options

27 Posts

07-21-2010

United States

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Phone shuts off when I put it down on a hard surface, and vibrate on touch keys has stopped working.

2010-10-22, 7:21 AM

demand a completly new phone, you will continue to have issues with the devour.

Options

379 Posts

07-21-2009

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 3 of 3

Re: Phone shuts off when I put it down on a hard surface, and vibrate on touch keys has stopped working.

2010-10-22, 16:09 PM
Try taking the battery out and putting it back in again more securely cause the battery might not be touching the filaments inside the devour!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete