Options

6 Posts

10-05-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 3

Question After Reset

2010-10-05, 2:48 AM

I hard reset my phone and now the news feed and facebook feeds won't show me anything new, stating "no recent unseen happenings". And my contacts pictures from facebook or their facebook profiles won't show on my contacts list.

Is there a reason for this?

Is there a way to fix it?

Options

379 Posts

07-21-2009

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 3

Re: Question After Reset

2010-10-06, 15:49 PM
When you say hard reset, you pull out the battery or you did a factory reset, just want to make sure I know which one you did. If you did a factory reset that would erase all settings so I'm assuming you pulled the battery out and I don't see how that would not make your RSS feeds not show up.... Server could be down on blur or the RSS feed server could be down, it has happened to mine with Discovery News I had to re enter it.
Options

6 Posts

10-05-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 3 of 3

Re: Question After Reset

2010-10-06, 15:54 PM

I hard reset my phone, due to freezing problems with the loading screen. And afterwards, I set up my news feed. Moments later, the news feed and social networking feeds didn't work. Not to say I need these things in daily life, but they are very helpful when it comes to getting news updates and being on top of what's happening, since I'm a journalism major. That obscure point aside, yes I did a factory reset. And after this problem, I did another factory reset, since I really had nothing to lose. So everything is fixed now for the time being. Thank you for your reply though.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete