Options

53 Posts

07-16-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 3

Repeat Voice Mail Notifications

2010-11-13, 11:12 AM

Is there a way on the Devour to repeat voice mail notifications? Getting one ringtone notice is not sufficient, especially if the message came in while the phone was not with me at the time?

Also is there a way to distinguish the voice mail ringtone from the other Messaging ring tones. Calendar events are different from voice messages.

Options

2717 Posts

03-09-2010

United States

21 Signins

234 Page Views

• Views: 234
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Repeat Voice Mail Notifications

2010-11-13, 17:25 PM

alarryaaron wrote:

Is there a way on the Devour to repeat voice mail notifications? Getting one ringtone notice is not sufficient, especially if the message came in while the phone was not with me at the time?

Also is there a way to distinguish the voice mail ringtone from the other Messaging ring tones. Calendar events are different from voice messages.

If there is a a way to do this without other apps on the Devour a Devour owner will have to answer.

There are a number of apps in the market that offer settings for repeated reminders one is Missed Reminder. I haven't tried it in a while, it may have separate settings for each type of notice.

You may also want to look at Easy Reminder.

There are also apps that add additional settings for text reminders like SMS popup.

----
I am a volunteer. The MotoXprt tag means I spend too much time here. The opinions expressed in my posts are my own. I own a Backflip and now am using a Flipside. If my advice doesn't make any sense - ignore it!

Introduced to Android by the Moto Backflip
Options

53 Posts

07-16-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 3 of 3

Re: Repeat Voice Mail Notifications

2010-11-14, 2:00 AM

Thanks Marvin. I'll check out those that you listed.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete