Options

2 Posts

07-12-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 1

Text issue

2010-07-12, 15:08 PM

I have had my Devour for almost a week, overall I like it.  There have been a few minor bugs and one major one.  I have person that I text constantly.  Since I got my Devour, I can text her, but I cannot receive any texts from her.  I go to myverizon andI can see where she has texted me, but they are nowhere to be found.  Now, my DD and DH have the same phone.  They cannot receive texts from her either.  Her daughter has the same phone as she does and I can receive texts from her daughter - this is weird right?

I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon tech support and they have no idea.  We have done a factory reset on my phone and hers, a "phone line" reset has been done by verizon, but still nothing.  Supposedly, they currently have a "National repair order" in place, but I'm not sure I believe it, as I have yet to hear a thing from them.

Has anyone here ever had this kind of problem?  If I can't get it fixed by the end of the week, this phone is going back.  This is my best friend, and it is ticking us all off, lol.

Thanks.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete