Options

8 Posts

05-14-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 3

Voicemail issues - assistance requested

2010-05-21, 21:53 PM

I've had my phone for 3 weeks now and I can not resolve these issues regarding my voicemail:

Issue #1: I can not program the voicemail to the # 1 on the dialer (where the voicemail iconis located)

Issue #2: When retrieving voicemails I go to the notification screen, tap on the voicemail notification

A message pops up stating: "Missing voicemail number - No voicemail number is stored on the SIM Card"

I tap add number, enter the voicemail number (my cell phone number) hit save

I then go to retrieve the voicemail messages on the notification screen and I receive the same message

{"Missing voicemail number - No voicemail number is stored on the SIM Card"}

I then go to Settings/Call Settings/Voicemail - a box pops up stating "voicemail number" and the screen below that is blank

I enter my voicemail number hit "Ok" and I receive the message that my voicemail number has been saved

I then attempt to retrieve my voicemail messages on the notification screen and I receive the same message

{"Missing voicemail number - No voicemail number is stored on the SIM Card"}

I can access my voicemail by dialing *86 or by dialing the number, however,

I should be able to utilize every function of this phone and

I want to be able to access my voicemails by dialing #1 and via the notification screen.

I have taken my phone to the Verizon Store regarding this issue, they performed a factory re-set, but the problem still exists.

Any assistance to resolve these issues will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Options

1 Posts

05-22-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 3

Re: Voicemail issues - assistance requested

2010-05-22, 0:30 AM

I have had the same problem since I got my phone a month ago.   No help from tech support.

Model A555 Devour, on Verizon Wireless

Options

864 Posts

06-21-2006

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Voicemail issues - assistance requested

2010-05-23, 5:20 AM

We resolved a voicemail issue that sounds very similar here:

https://supportforums.motorola.com/message/136815

Take a look and see if it sounds similar to you.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete