cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Garrison64
What's DOS?
Views: 185
Message 1 of 1

Can no longer access the Marketplace, last Motorola product I'll ever purchase.

It just keeps crashing every time I try to access it. Also every app that gets updated now refuses to work so I had to stop updating anything and am now stuck with what I have and am afraid to try anything new. I tried resetting the phone to no avail. That along with constant crashes, screen freezes, lockups trying to get into messaging, the phone not ringing when I get calls or alerting me to texts audibly 99% of the time, horrendous battery life even with apps that are supposed to help and all extras (gps, wifi ect) off, the map constantly freezing when using navigation, phone resets for no reason, and motoblur no longer working with my Yahoo account, have all made me hate this phone to the utmost extreme. I have a year left on my account with this worthless piece of hardware which I find totally disgusting as I'm paying for something that doesn't even work properly. When all is said and done I'm going to smash this garbage with a hammer and feel good about it. I don't want any help with this. I just wanted to let Motorola know I will never be purchasing one of their products again after this. I can't believe this phone was ever released on the market.