Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swillmont
What's DOS?
Views: 107
Message 1 of 3

Devour Speaker problems

My Motorola Devour speaker is cutting out after 30 seconds to 1 minute of a speakerphone conversation or a song playback.  If I plug in earphones to the jack, I can hear the song again, or pick up the call audio again.  Do I need to replace the speaker?  Is there another repair?

MiZaR
Token Ring
Message 2 of 3

Re: Devour Speaker problems

Is your phone under warranty, and do you pay for insurance for that device, if so bring it to Verzion and have the look at it.
mightyorion
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 3

Re: Devour Speaker problems

Well, a bit of troubleshooting can't hurt either. Has this occurred since you have owned the device? Did it just start to happen randomly, or can you associate the time it began to occur with the recent installation of an application? If both of these are no, you may simply have a corrupt file/driver. If your device is under warranty, I would seek a replacement or first attempt to perform a factory data reset. If you want to back up all of your applications/sms, etc. I would recommend an app called "My Backup Pro", if you just want a list of installed applications sent to the e-mail address of your choice, then I recommend "AppDragon". Let us know what works for you!

Take it easy,

mightyorion