cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 619
Message 1 of 29

Motorola Feedback Network - we are recruiting!

When a phone launches and after software is updated, we are extremely eager to understand what owners are experiencing. We watch these forums carefully for feedback.

But at times we want to gather feedback in a more systematic way. That's when we turn to the Motorola Feedback Network.

The Motorola Feedback Network (MFN) is a group of owners who basically raise their hand to provide us with help and feedback. As a member of the Motorola Feedback Network, you can be included in various studies and feedback opportunities. Most of our research is survey-based, but we also do private and public benchmarking studies and ask owners to provide feedback on software before it's widely released. Joining the MFN will not guarantee that you get early access to software, but our goal is to draw all our testers from the MFN. You can't win if you don't play!

If you are already signed up for the MFN and want to update your device, you can change your registration using the process below.

Will you sign up today? Just go to your profile (click on your own name above where it says "signed in as") and click the link titled "Update Contact Information / Motorola Feedback Network Participation Preference." Thanks!

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
ONEMAT
Token Ring
Message 2 of 29

Re: Motorola Feedback Network - we are recruiting!

Thanks..I don't remember what I said when I joined the forum, but I'm happy to participate.

Matt

nascar2555
Fanfold Paper
Message 3 of 29

by joining this do we have a chance at being a beta tester of the motorola shadow reportedly coming in june. i hope so. it looks amazing but i couldnt wait to get my hands on an android and this has a great keyboard just a little small screen and no flash on the camera. other than those two things. i love this phone
MiZaR
Token Ring
Message 4 of 29

Count me in....
Enterra
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 29

Id be glad to help!
nascar2555
Fanfold Paper
Message 6 of 29

Will we get a chance to test out new Motorola Phones, such as the Shadow that is slated to come out in June? I really want to be able to beta test some new phones...
LFord533
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 29

Done!
obermayerm
What's DOS?
Message 8 of 29

Interested!  I'd love to beta!
craigfnyc
What's DOS?
Message 9 of 29

I am in.

MiZaR
Token Ring
Message 10 of 29

I filled it out, but I think I filled this out once before a while ago. Is that ok?