cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oldfb
What's DOS?
Views: 225
Message 11 of 29

Re: Motorola Feedback Network - we are recruiting!

Did anyone else get an email about a motoblur facebook test? It included a link that asked for meid and log in names at that point I backed out and came here to ask. When we submitted the recruiting info for testers I thought they had all that info. Was this legit or a pfishing email that I got. Not the motorolo deal but the email for facebook testing.

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

Administrator
Administrator
Message 12 of 29

It's legit. The MFN is still kind of new and we don't have all our systems tied together. Getting your information for each individual project saves us (and by us I mean me...) hours of work using vlookup and other arcane Excel forumulas to match it all up. Plus, if you have changed anything we are sure to have the latest.

Good feedback, though. I did put a little explanation in the survey ("Sorry that we have to  ask again, but not all of our systems are tied together at this time.") but apparently that didn't work for you. Any ideas?

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
ONEMAT
Token Ring
Message 13 of 29

Negative... I haven't received anything, Matt

Administrator
Administrator
Message 14 of 29

No surprise. It was only sent out to 200 BLUR device owners. If you really want it, I'll add you.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
nascar2555
Fanfold Paper
Message 15 of 29

I appreciate you adding me in the list also was this the big news that was mentioned a few days ago. Also how will we be notified when it startsm I only use facebook so it worked out great for me to test.

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

ONEMAT
Token Ring
Message 16 of 29

Matt, sign me up!

MiZaR
Token Ring
Message 17 of 29

Matt I got the email too, I filled it out on my devour, can you make sure it went through. I also just use facebook, but I filled it out in a hurry, I think I just put weekends when any time is good for me if needed to test Thanks Matt : )

Administrator
Administrator
Message 18 of 29

Let me be clear that this is not any "big news." We do lots and lots of surveys and tests with different Motorola Feedback Network members, and this is just one more.

Administrator
Administrator
Message 19 of 29

ONEMAT, coincidentally, you were on the list for this. However, we still had you listed at yahoo mail. I've updated your email based on your forum registration and resent it.

ONEMAT
Token Ring
Message 20 of 29

Thank You.  I thought I was registered with my Gmail address.