Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Message 1 of 2 (98 Views)

Broken Screen

Hi there

Im going slightly crazy - Ive broken my screen and bought a replacement screen.

I cannont for the life of me find anthing online to tell me how to go about replacing the screen.  I did however find 4 videos on youtube for a slightly different model but the audio is in Spanish - I dont speak Spanish.  Motorola themselves or Orange dont seem to be able to help without charging me fees for doing it.

All I want is a step by step or some tips on how to do it.  Im struggling to find tools for the job so any info/help/advice would be greatly appreciated indeed !!

Cheers

Al

Moto Emeritus
Message 2 of 2 (98 Views)

Re: Broken Screen

thehoudi wrote:

Hi there

Im going slightly crazy - Ive broken my screen and bought a replacement screen.

I cannont for the life of me find anthing online to tell me how to go about replacing the screen.  I did however find 4 videos on youtube for a slightly different model but the audio is in Spanish - I dont speak Spanish.  Motorola themselves or Orange dont seem to be able to help without charging me fees for doing it.

All I want is a step by step or some tips on how to do it.  Im struggling to find tools for the job so any info/help/advice would be greatly appreciated indeed !!

Cheers

Al

Hello Al.  While there have been tear downs of various models of Android phones posted over time on the Internet by independent bloggers, I have not been able to find one for this particular phone.  Unfortunately, this type of information is not made available to the public from Motorola and such a repair would not be recommended by Motorola except in a factory authorized repair facility.   --- Dan