Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Message 21 of 74 (115 Views)

Re: DEXT: Official MOTOBLUR Happenings, News, Entertainment Widget Issues Discussion.

Hi Mark,

I've had the phone for 5 days and I can't get it to work.

For the first day, I couldn't add any accounts other than email and work.  Sorted that out, but now I constantly get the message "the process com.motorola.blur.service.main has stopeed unexpectedly"

I can update my Facebook status but happenings hasn't worked and messaging hasn't been working for the last 2 days either.

What's DOS?
Message 22 of 74 (115 Views)

Re: DEXT: Official MOTOBLUR Happenings, News, Entertainment Widget Issues Discussion.

Hi

I am new user of Optus and the Motorblur Dext.  I had issues to start with and finally got that fixed the other day by talking with a customer service guy overseas who reset my Motoblur account.

Yesterday 2 text messages wouldn't send, today cannot connect to the internet,google or update facebook. 

When I am on 3G can only use phone for emergency calls.  So at the moment I am using 2G.

Please help.    It is driving me insane

What's DOS?
Message 23 of 74 (115 Views)

Hi Amzmobile,

Have you checked on the Optus website if you're covered in the 3G coverage areas?

Here's the link: http://www.optus.com.au/portal/site/aboutoptus/menuitem.26a56e3a0149a03327b868108c8ac7a0/?vgnextoid=...

What's DOS?
Message 24 of 74 (115 Views)

Hi squall boy25

I have been using 3G with the Dext for a week now and the issue only just started today.

I contacted Optus support tonight and they said there are no outages in my area so the phone should be working fine.

They were the ones that suggested I switch to 2G so I can at least make and receive calls.

On the 3G I can ony make emergency calls

I have no idea, it is quite upsetting.  I changed to Optus for the phone for its functions and I can't use them!

Thanks for replying

What's DOS?
Message 25 of 74 (115 Views)

"On the 3G I can ony make emergency calls "   Very interesting you mention that.   I had the "red cross" come up on mine quite often at home here, my 3G coverage is flakey indoors where I live (Epping area, should be great!), and so I thought it might have been this, but I am not sure why the phone wasn't seamlessly falling back to 2G (I think whenever it went between 2G and 3G it would give the silly process crash error too, so that was part of the reason I was getting it so often).
What's DOS?
Message 26 of 74 (115 Views)

I find it weird that my Dext has been working like a dream since I got it reset.  Now its crappy again.

I'm in Goulburn NSW, regional yes, still in the coverage area.  I can understand that it might be a bit slower compared to say Sydney, Canberra but not totally gooonnnne.  I can't even update my FB status or look at YouTube.

Just got this error message when trying to look at the news .... "Data connectivity problem ... The server failed to communicate.  Try again later"

Try again later?  I'll keep trying and trying and trying ......

What's DOS?
Message 27 of 74 (115 Views)

I'm in Frenchs Forest area, and likewise, there's a huge 3G blackspot indoors. I missed about 5 phonecalls and didnt receive 6 messages within the space of a few hours. Also noticed that the process error signal comes up when there's very little coverage, good to know what other fellow Dext users in Sydney are suffering the same problem....
Moto Emeritus
Message 28 of 74 (115 Views)

@alienresidents, Tonymobile01, reikolain

I'm verifying to see if your reproted issue was resolved. Hopefully I'll have some information tomorrow AM here in the States.

Mark

Support Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Moto Emeritus
Message 29 of 74 (115 Views)

@reikolain, squall_boy25, Supers, Amzmobile

I've added you to the ticket.

Mark

Support Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
What's DOS?
Message 30 of 74 (115 Views)

Thanks Mark!!

hopefully all will be better soon! =D