Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Message 61 of 74 (127 Views)

Re: DEXT: Official MOTOBLUR Happenings, News, Entertainment Widget Issues Discussion.

johnhhokin escribió:

Hi

I was not aware of that, just checked and the app doesnot appear any more. Previously I signed into my facebook and sent the link from there by txt to the phone maybe you can select the versions as well ?

John

I don't know if it works this way (about select versions). I think one option to install the old version of facebook is searching for the facebook.apk on google and copy to the sd card and install it using a file explorer app.  But i don't know if this is the best way. Maybe someone could help on this one.

What's DOS?
Message 62 of 74 (127 Views)

Re: DEXT: Official MOTOBLUR Happenings, News, Entertainment Widget Issues Discussion.

Mark, im not receiving any updates in my happenings widget since 5 hours. And you know I cant use facebook nor twitter apps only web versions that are uggly. Is there a problem with motoblur or its a problem with my phone? Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

Nevermind, its working right know. Thanks anyway :/

El mensaje fue editado por: rasecrmz

What's DOS?
Message 63 of 74 (127 Views)

My facebook happenings are not updating for the past two days sooo help please?

What's DOS?
Message 64 of 74 (127 Views)

To Motorola Support ( i.e. Mark),

My RSS News (native soft) have not been updating for 4 days now.

Please help    Thank You

What's DOS?
Message 65 of 74 (127 Views)

AGAIN....

My RSS News (native soft) have not been updating for 4 days no(stopped updating on Aug 20th).

Please help    Thank You

What's DOS?
Message 66 of 74 (127 Views)

found a home made solution to my RSS feeds that were not updating (happened twice...they stopped updating for at least 3 days before I apply this solution) :

Delete (if already present), then add the "Device Help RSS feeds" from Motorola, then wait 10 minutes.

In my case, this creates the RSS entries on the fly, and instantly re-establishes contact with other RSS feeds.Like Magic

Could this help Motorola support ?  I thought I'd share my experience.

Token Ring
Message 67 of 74 (127 Views)

If you want help, he won't answer you. The only way of getting a response from him is to use some profanity. He will happily edit your post, but couldn't give a damn about helping you or anyone else (even though that's their role here).

Aptly reflecting the company that he works for, customer 'support' falls on deaf ears and blind eyes.

What's DOS?
Message 68 of 74 (127 Views)

The last time Mark, the Forum Manager, comented on this forum was on July 9th, so no, don't keep your hopes too high, it's pretty unlikely you'll get an answer from him.

And yet he has the nerve to declare that: "The quality of experience for consumers is a top priority in providing upgrades to our current product portfolio" (yes, he said so, acording to Android And Me: http://androidandme.com/2010/08/news/motorola-refreshes-android-upgrades-timeline-includes-delays/). Seriously, Mark? Perhaps they misquoted you, right? Or when did we stop being part of the Motorola current portfolio? Last time I looked DEXT is still being sold and we've been unsupported for months now, and now we won't be upgraded, how's that for top priorities, huh?

Can you say that again with a straight face?

What's DOS?
Message 69 of 74 (127 Views)

Still not totally happy with this phone or Optus. 

Just realised there is no flash for the camera!  My FB updates/news are not coming through regularly.  One minute I have nothing then I have 79 to look through. 

3G with Optus is crap.  The phone runs slow if I want to use the internet.  And sometimes I don't even hear my phone ring then I have missed calls. 

Also the alarm isn't reliable.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  Doesn't help that I am a shift worker and need that bloody alarm to work without fail.   Wonder if it has something to do with daylight saving change?????

Anyone else having trouble with the alarm function?

What's DOS?
Message 70 of 74 (127 Views)

Hi, I had to wipe and now after introducing my motoblur account again my facebook contacts are not syncing. Anyway to fix it?