Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Message 71 of 74 (131 Views)

Re: DEXT: Official MOTOBLUR Happenings, News, Entertainment Widget Issues Discussion.

I'm having problems with my MOTOBLUR compared to orkut, I can not add an orkut account, even though an account that already used, to some time ago, I did a factory reset and after that could no longer add the account, the proper diagnoses I can give are as follows
not have the icon on the Where are the accounts that can be dropped, but she's already add it in the accounts that are linked to the accounts MOTOBLUR more It's impossible to use it for even appearing along with it when the bills add to squeeze open the account does not show my name User, so there appears the password field put the password and says I can not leave the field empty User, but not to put the name of the User, do not know why more is not the place to name User ...
I do not know if it has something to do with it but my orkut account is the same as windows live, ie heliofernando.alvarengahotmail.com. if they can help me thank you all very much
a big hug and even more

screenshot_1.png screenshot_2.png

What's DOS?
Message 71 of 74 (131 Views)

Re: DEXT: Official MOTOBLUR Happenings, News, Entertainment Widget Issues Discussion.

Attaching file "screenshot_2.png" (96KB)
What's DOS?
Message 73 of 74 (131 Views)

Hi

i have a dext phone thats stopped updating happenings news ect i cannot connect to facebook or get emails some updates came through but are about 3 weeks old is this a blur issue or a phone issue?  i have had my phone checked at the orange shop and they say all my settings are correct but i still get a connection error when trying to go through my happenings app to go to facebook i have done a factory reset and also tried to make another blur account but had the same problem. my facebook works on the laptop and i can connect to facebook through the search engine on my phone but my contact photos statuss and happenings do not update to my phone, are you able to help?

regards

Cheramie

What's DOS?
Message 74 of 74 (131 Views)

I have a Dext and have been using MotoBLUR since around March, 2011.  The only Social Network I set up was MySpace.  Otherwise I use the News widgets and an eMail account.  For a few months I made changes to the Dext and nothing affected MotoBLUR.  Good.  Lately I had not made many real changes.  Everything was fine until a few weeks ago.  Then it started to not login to MySpace.  It is possible that a change occured on my Dext that caused it, but I attributed it mainly to changes being made at MySpace.  They have been re-writing pretty much everything at random.  I eventually found a way to "kill" the "MySpace" app data (please do not ask how, I am not sure).  But now I cannot restart it.  I know that my login information to MySpace is correct because I have always logged in manually every time I use MySpace from my main computer (at least a couple of times per week).

My "MotoBLUR" is essentially not used except for "MySpace" and a couple of News widgets that I can set up again as necessary (and my single eMail which I can also setup if necessary).  I like MotoBLUR and I might buy a new phone with it, but  for now, I think I am going to retire this phone from MotoBLUR.  Could you guys try and completely wipe out my "MotoBLUR" account?  In fact, I might try to re-start the account again later from the Dext, but it is not my current plan.  Any thoughts about this?

2011/07/28

Sometime between when I posted the above and last night MotoBLUR started to pick up MySpace again.  I do not know what happened.  Maybe it was something I did.  Maybe it was MySpace.  Maybe someone did something at MotoBLUR.  Leave my MotoBLUR account alone for now.  If things go wrong again, Maybe then it could be deleted.  But for now, everything is fine again.

Message was edited by: mobile101, continued report.