Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Message 1 of 3 (94 Views)

Why wont my DEXT sync with Facebook?

Hey all.

I`m new to the forum and have browsed through looking for posts on this issue. I have found many posts, but none specific to the DEXT (MB200).

The problem i am having is with the phone contacts syncing with my Facebook contacts.Have owned my DEXT for well over a year and everything has worked fine until recently. I removed several people from my Facebook friends list but they were still appearing in my phone contacts (They were solely Facebook contacts, did not have them previously stored on phone). This went on for about a day and a half so i went into my phone settings and removed the Facebook account, then added it again. Now all Facebook contacts have disappeared and the Happenings widget has stopped receiving info from Facebook. The Universal Inbox has also stopped displaying Facebook messages. I have tried turning my phone off and on countless times now but nothing. It has been 5 days since re-adding the account now but it still wont sync.

Can anyone help?

Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 3 (94 Views)

Re: Why wont my DEXT sync with Facebook?

moved to DEXT forum.

What's DOS?
Message 3 of 3 (94 Views)

Re: Why wont my DEXT sync with Facebook?

fletch33 said:

moved to DEXT forum.

Thanks fletch33 and sorry for posting in wrong place. Not got used to the site map yet Embarassed