Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TJConnery
Token Ring
Views: 2,738
Message 1 of 5

Goodbye Droid 2 Global...

You served me well for the last year, but the Droid 4 was calling my name.

Lighter, Stronger, Faster....

Seriously, the D2G was a great phone for the last 13 months, but that's 83 years old in people years! Laughing

goodspike
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 5

Re: Goodbye Droid 2 Global...

The lack of a removable battery would keep me from making that decision.  That and the fact that my phone has been rock solid and consumes little battery since the GB update.

Amazing though that they are already at 4.

G2
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 5

Oh my goodness.....  I'm waiting to see what Apple has to offer in the iPhone 5 (or whatever they call it!).  Motorola just doesn't support their phones like they should.  They come out with far too many new phones and DO NOT properly support those of us who have purchased the lastest and ? greatest.  Support takes too long and too far inbetween!!!!!!....

nishant4
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 5

I'm ditching Motorola and Verizon because they've disappointed me by not updating the D2G and fixing the bugs. Like you said, from Droid 2 Global to Droid 4 in 13 months. Like WTF ? The guys at Motorola test phones well enough before they launch phones, then realize they phone isn't good enough, so they ditch the phone and people who buy those phones, and launch newer ones. Just gonna run my contract out with this one....And switch to Samsung Galaxy S3.

nishant4
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 5

I'm ditching Motorola and Verizon because they've disappointed me by not updating the D2G and fixing the bugs. Like you said, from Droid 2 Global to Droid 4 in 13 months. Like WTF ? The guys at Motorola test phones well enough before they launch phones, then realize they phone isn't good enough, so they ditch the phone and people who buy those phones, and launch newer ones. Just gonna run my contract out with this one....And switch to Samsung Galaxy S3.