Did you mean: 
Highlighted
silver6054
What's DOS?
Views: 1,175
Message 21 of 22

Re: Lost Photos

droidareeno wrote:

I purchased and installed an sd card in the original Droid (not a D2G) I purchased right after the phone was made available.  When its screen locked up and had to be replaced w/ a D2G, I failed to immediately install the sd card.  D2G did NOT come with an sd card (unless the verizon salesman stole it from me).

Photos from the original Droid's sd card were somehow transfered by zerizon salesman into D2G with NO SD CARD INSTALLED.  It wasn't until several months after D2G was purchased that sd card from original Droid was installed so I could sync music.  And no, I did not reformat the card when I installed it in the D2G.  Photos taken w/ new D2G with NO SD CARD were stored somewhere in internal memory along w/ photos from original Droid.  Photos from old Droid and new D2G are in there somewhere.

I really don't know how to make this any clearer.

What's not clear (although not relevant to getting your photos back!) is why the tech did anything.  I believe things would have worked fine if he merely took the SD card from the Droid and placed it the D2G.

candicedurumans
What's DOS?
Views: 1,175
Message 22 of 22

Re: Lost Photos

You need an android photo recovery software, see this step by step guide: Motorola droid data recovery

Works well for my Motorola droid phone. Hope that it helps you too.