cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
popo007
What's DOS?
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎05-20-2012
Location: Philippines
Views: 4,418
Message 1 of 8

Screen Lock


How can I disable screen lock of my D2G .608? The middle part of my phone is not working, I just wanna use my phone only for texting. Thank you

DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Posts: 12,243
Registered: ‎11-18-2009
Location: United States
Views: 4,418
Message 2 of 8

Re: Screen Lock


Screen lock control function is under menu > settings > location and security > scroll down to "security" on that menu to "change screen lock", tap on that and you will be able to change or disable pattern, PIN, or password security.   --- Dan

popo007
What's DOS?
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎05-20-2012
Location: Philippines
Views: 4,418
Message 3 of 8

Re: Screen Lock



DansDroid said:


Screen lock control function is under menu > settings > location and security > scroll down to "security" on that menu to "change screen lock", tap on that and you will be able to change or disable pattern, PIN, or password security.   --- Dan


View original


It is not working for me. I just use No Lock app from play. btw, Thank you

Highlighted
DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Posts: 12,243
Registered: ‎11-18-2009
Location: United States
Views: 4,418
Message 4 of 8

Re: Screen Lock



popo007 said:



DansDroid said:


Screen lock control function is under menu > settings > location and security > scroll down to "security" on that menu to "change screen lock", tap on that and you will be able to change or disable pattern, PIN, or password security.   --- Dan


View original


It is not working for me. I just use No Lock app from play. btw, Thank you


View original




You're welcome.  Your third party application "No Lock" may be over riding the native lock function on your phone.  You might want to temporarily remove "No Lock", reboot your phone and then try the procedure I have detailed above.    --- Dan

popo007
What's DOS?
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎05-20-2012
Location: Philippines
Views: 4,418
Message 5 of 8

Re: Screen Lock



DansDroid said:



popo007 said:



DansDroid said:


Screen lock control function is under menu > settings > location and security > scroll down to "security" on that menu to "change screen lock", tap on that and you will be able to change or disable pattern, PIN, or password security.   --- Dan


View original


It is not working for me. I just use No Lock app from play. btw, Thank you


View original




You're welcome.  Your third party application "No Lock" may be over riding the native lock function on your phone.  You might want to temporarily remove "No Lock", reboot your phone and then try the procedure I have detailed above.    --- Dan


View original


I just tried that method but the lock screen still there so I use 3rd party app.

DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Posts: 12,243
Registered: ‎11-18-2009
Location: United States
Views: 4,418
Message 6 of 8

Re: Screen Lock



popo007 said:



DansDroid said:



popo007 said:



DansDroid said:


Screen lock control function is under menu > settings > location and security > scroll down to "security" on that menu to "change screen lock", tap on that and you will be able to change or disable pattern, PIN, or password security.   --- Dan


View original


It is not working for me. I just use No Lock app from play. btw, Thank you


View original




You're welcome.  Your third party application "No Lock" may be over riding the native lock function on your phone.  You might want to temporarily remove "No Lock", reboot your phone and then try the procedure I have detailed above.    --- Dan


View original


I just tried that method but the lock screen still there so I use 3rd party app.


View original




It shouldn't have to work this way smiley.  You might want to consider uninstalling "No Lock", power down your phone, remove the battery for at least 2 minutes, reinstall the battery, power back up and then test for normal screen lock function.   --- Dan

popo007
What's DOS?
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎05-20-2012
Location: Philippines
Views: 4,418
Message 7 of 8

Re: Screen Lock


^ Ok, I will try that later. Thank you very much Smiley Very Happy

DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Posts: 12,243
Registered: ‎11-18-2009
Location: United States
Views: 4,418
Message 8 of 8

Re: Screen Lock



popo007 said:


^ Ok, I will try that later. Thank you very much Smiley Very Happy


View original




You're welcome, my pleasure.  Please let us know the results of your tests.    --- Dan