Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
popo007
What's DOS?
Views: 4,418
Message 1 of 8

Screen Lock

How can I disable screen lock of my D2G .608? The middle part of my phone is not working, I just wanna use my phone only for texting. Thank you

DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 2 of 8

Re: Screen Lock

Screen lock control function is under menu > settings > location and security > scroll down to "security" on that menu to "change screen lock", tap on that and you will be able to change or disable pattern, PIN, or password security.   --- Dan

popo007
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 8

DansDroid said:

Screen lock control function is under menu > settings > location and security > scroll down to "security" on that menu to "change screen lock", tap on that and you will be able to change or disable pattern, PIN, or password security.   --- Dan

View original

It is not working for me. I just use No Lock app from play. btw, Thank you

Highlighted
DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 4 of 8

popo007 said:

DansDroid said:

View original

View original

You're welcome.  Your third party application "No Lock" may be over riding the native lock function on your phone.  You might want to temporarily remove "No Lock", reboot your phone and then try the procedure I have detailed above.    --- Dan

popo007
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 8

DansDroid said:

popo007 said:

DansDroid said:

View original

View original

You're welcome.  Your third party application "No Lock" may be over riding the native lock function on your phone.  You might want to temporarily remove "No Lock", reboot your phone and then try the procedure I have detailed above.    --- Dan

View original

I just tried that method but the lock screen still there so I use 3rd party app.

DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 6 of 8

popo007 said:

DansDroid said:

popo007 said:

DansDroid said:

View original

View original

View original

I just tried that method but the lock screen still there so I use 3rd party app.

View original

It shouldn't have to work this way smiley.  You might want to consider uninstalling "No Lock", power down your phone, remove the battery for at least 2 minutes, reinstall the battery, power back up and then test for normal screen lock function.   --- Dan

popo007
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 8

^ Ok, I will try that later. Thank you very much Smiley Very Happy

DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 8 of 8

popo007 said:

^ Ok, I will try that later. Thank you very much Smiley Very Happy

View original

You're welcome, my pleasure.  Please let us know the results of your tests.    --- Dan