Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeCheck
What's DOS?
Views: 389
Message 1 of 3

Camera No Longer Works

Lately, I have found that whenever I try to take a picture, it looks like it worked, but then I click on the image that appears in the corner and it shows the last picture that I took before this one (from over a month ago). The picture never actually saves.

I have tried turning it off, removing the battery, then turning it back on. I have tried deleting old pictures to clear up space (the phone says that I have over 5GB of space). I have tried giving the camera extra time before trying to view the picture. None of this has helped. 

Are there any suggestions other than throw the phone away and get something new?

Thanks

MikeCheck
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 3

Re: Camera No Longer Works

This actually seems to be working now. I plugged the phone into my computer and the windows USB drive scanner thing popped up. I told it to scan and it told me that it fixed some errors. Afterwards, I was able to take and save photos.

I'm not sure what caused the issue in the first place or how to prevent it from happening again in the future, but at least now I seem to have a workaround if it happens again.

DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 3 of 3

Re: Camera No Longer Works

MikeCheck said:

This actually seems to be working now. I plugged the phone into my computer and the windows USB drive scanner thing popped up. I told it to scan and it told me that it fixed some errors. Afterwards, I was able to take and save photos.

I'm not sure what caused the issue in the first place or how to prevent it from happening again in the future, but at least now I seem to have a workaround if it happens again.

View original

Thank you for the feedback and the fix that worked for you.    --- Dan