Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suzet
What's DOS?
Views: 241
Message 1 of 3

loss of data connectivity

Posted this in wrong place first time.

I am in Indianapolis, IN and today browser has gone down also. I have a DROID 2 wiith all latest updates and have had no real problems since I got this phone about two years ago.

I know this subject has been discussed and I still may not be in the right place but if anyone has any ideas on what is what, I would surely appreciate some input!

Thanks,

Suzet

DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 2 of 3

Re: loss of data connectivity

There are a few things I would check, first, ensure that Verizon is not having tower issues in your area.  If they indicate everything is okay with the towers, try toggling airplane mode on your phone and then check to see if you have correct signal.  Also, check all default factory settings on your phone to ensure that one of the options has not been somehow toggled.  It never hurts to do an extended battery pull of 5 minutes or greater, powering up and then checking your phone for proper operation.     --- Dan

Suzet
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 3

Re: loss of data connectivity

Thanks for the info...unfortunately I have reached the age where
I change up something and then totally forget what, when and/or why I did what I did. I had unchecked something in the data
manager app when checking on something else and it had affected my ability to use the browser...all that frustration just due to messin' around! Duh! Thanks again for taking time to help kick in
my brain browser! Lol!