Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaryOL
Token Ring
Views: 687
Message 11 of 17

Re: Contact pictures keep disappearing

I have played with some contact photos for a while tonight and can not reproduce what you are seeing.  Moved pictures around, set from different versions of gallery and from contacts.   I am sorry I could not help.

corymcnutt
Token Ring
Message 12 of 17

With the standard Gallery, I have several Albums setup. After I take pictures, I open each one in the main Gallery, then press on it, hit the menu button, ands it asks, what Album do I want to save it too.  It seems to work fine for me...I'm not saying a 3rd party app may not be a better solution, I'm just saying the stock Gallery seems to work OK on my Bionic. 

This does bring up a point that upsets me....Why do we always have to use a 3rd party app to better the Android O/S?  If these 3rd party apps are so much better, why doesn't the Android O/S or Moto, include those in the original program?  The calendar is so plain, the camera app is lacking, the contact app and music are lacking features, etc.  I realize the apps are free or cheap, but why have to insert another program?

rtruchon
What's DOS?
Message 13 of 17

I am having a similar issue. When I add photos to contacts via the phone they disappear randomly over time. I use the stock Corporate Sync to sync between the phone and my Exchange 2010 server.  Also the photos attached to the contacts in Exchange don't sync out to the phone and when I do add a photo to the contact via the phone it doesn't sync to Exchange.

idrift
Token Ring
Message 14 of 17

Go to your gmail account on line, if you dont have one make one.

Then in your contacts add the pictures to them there, and check

the option for starred in android. It will push them to the phone

pictures and all, and they will no longer dissapear.

rtruchon
What's DOS?
Message 15 of 17

wireless805 are you using Gmail, Corporate Sync, or something else to sync your contacts?

idrift
Token Ring
Message 16 of 17

I believe the contacts widget only functions correctly with the starred in android selection.

omygg
What's DOS?
Views: 611
Message 17 of 17

easy if moto G-4 than the mine save you contacts take the phone and trow to the garbage lenovo don't havee solution and for the many people afected they goig to try to sell you other junk with problem software,my mistake buy motorola in Microcenter when lose my HM 631.from that time moto only give meproblems so I being tired <laptos  and table for this people are good phone sucks