Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TypeONegative71
What's DOS?
Views: 445
Message 1 of 3

Need Help with a Droid Bionic

I have a question. My problem is I have a Droid Bionic that I want to be able to transfer files(Pics & Videos) from the phone to my computer as well as transfer files from my computer to my phone but, when I plug the phone in my computer says it wasn't able to find the device driver needed to connect to the phone and also says Microsoft can't locate the driver needed. I never had this problem when connecting my old LG Optimus phone. Where can I find drivers so that I can transfer the files from my phone to my computer? I want to keep the videos but they are using too much storage on my phone. Any help would be appreciated
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 3

Re: Need Help with a Droid Bionic

~~~ Moved this post to correct Forum ~~~
chadbh74
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 3

Re: Need Help with a Droid Bionic

You need to do 2 things...

1.  Find the drivers for your phone from Motorola.  'WIndows Update' probably isn't going to be much help here.   Perhaps this is a good place to start??   https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/88481

2.  Once connected by USB and the drivers are up and running, check the notification bar on your phone for the "USB Connected".  Tap it and make sure the USB mode is "Mass Storage" or "Media", depending on what update you are on. 

After these 2 things you should see your MicroSD, internal storage, and possibly a fixed emulated "Motorola" drive show up on your PC.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More