Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nuisan
What's DOS?
Views: 3,284
Message 1 of 6

Red Eye When Using Flash

Can someone please tell me how to use the camera so that this doesn't happen?  I stopped taking pics with my OD because of this issue and I thought it would be resolved with the Bionic.  If it's me, I need to know.  Thanks much!

JBass
Bit Torrent
Message 2 of 6

Re: Red Eye When Using Flash

nuisan wrote:

Can someone please tell me how to use the camera so that this doesn't happen?  I stopped taking pics with my OD because of this issue and I thought it would be resolved with the Bionic.  If it's me, I need to know.  Thanks much!

A quick review of the manual suggests that a red eye reduction option is not offered on the Bionic:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.motorola.com%2Fsta...

nuisan
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 6

Thanks, JBass.  I read the manual but I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong.  Didn't know if anyone had any suggestions on how to take pics without producing red eyes - bright green eyes when I take my cat's pic.  Thanks!

Doriroid
802.11n
Message 4 of 6

Red eye is a common problem with cameras in general. In fact my Kodak printer software comes with red eye reduction for photos. You could look for software for your computer for it if you print your own pics, or see if they can do it where you get them processed.

Rakeshkanwat198
Paper Tape
Views: 2,019
Message 5 of 6

I also facing this issue in Moto g5s plus 

Rakeshkanwat198
Paper Tape
Views: 2,017
Message 6 of 6

I have other mobile which is one plus5 does not have this problem means this is manufacturing defect of motorola.