Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wilsodw
What's DOS?
Views: 577
Message 1 of 3

Upgrade

Well, I did it! The old Bionic is still working great however time for the Droid Turbo! Its been fun folks best of luck.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 3

Re: Upgrade

You are going to love the Turbo. It is awesome. Congrats!

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

BioThunde-2
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 3

Re: Upgrade

My Bionic still works great BUT, I notice the network is starting to become very flawed. In highway corridors where I know there should be coverage, I notice the phone/network going to sleep. I finally get no network coverage. These corridors are on on well traveled California Major Highways. I am hearing a lot of back room talk that VZ has done some selling off of their Network to T-Mobile to make room for their XLTE 1.7gH Network. I don't know if this true but my Daughters 4G Razor is seeing the same issues that my Bionic is experiencing.

I am paying good money for what used to have good service and connectivity. I am starting to second think about this whole business of Smart Phones and wonder if such short lived high is worth it.

Is any one else on this site seeing what I am experiencing?

I am interested to know if your Droid Turbo is having the same issues?