Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Droid PhonesDROID BIONIC™ by Motorola
All Forum Topics
Options

963 Posts

10-23-2011

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 11 of 12

Re: New Bionic User

2012-02-29, 22:36 PM

bobtopich said:

Hi all...joining the party as a new Bionic user, too! Just ordered a Bionic via Verizon as a free upgrade from my Global 2. Read a few of the threads before jumping on the bandwagon. Being that it doesn't set me back anything made it pretty much a no brainer!

Appreciate this thread and the others I have found...will keep you posted on my experience!

Best of luck with your Bionic. Make sure your phone has the current 5.9.902 software on it before you load it up with apps.

Options

13 Posts

07-01-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 12 of 12

Re: New Bionic User

2012-03-03, 23:03 PM

Thanks to all for the tips -- just got my Bionic, too, and checked for system updates before I did anything else!  I had been holding out from an OG Droid, and frankly the ability to ugrade to Bionic for $50 is what finally made me take the plunge, and give up on trying to get the latest and greatest ... which is always a mirage in the distance.  I thought I would miss the physical keyboard and almost went for the Droid 4, but so far no regrets.  The lack of homescreen lag is freeing up some of my time! :) 

DansDroid, whatever you're getting from Moto, it's not enough.  You're a huge help to lots of people!  Thank you.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms