Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TracyLG
What's DOS?
Views: 342
Message 1 of 2

Driod Maxx 2 and the fitbit app

Does anyone else have an issue with the fitbit app.  My bluetooth in the app keeps restarting.  The heartbreaking part is I bought a smartwatch from fitbit only to find out the app will not work with my phone.  It would have worked with the Droid maxx but something about the maxx 2 makes it incompatible. Has anyone had this issue and maybe have some advice for me?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 300
Message 2 of 2

Re: Driod Maxx 2 and the fitbit app

@TracyLGwrote:

Does anyone else have an issue with the fitbit app.  My bluetooth in the app keeps restarting.  The heartbreaking part is I bought a smartwatch from fitbit only to find out the app will not work with my phone.  It would have worked with the Droid maxx but something about the maxx 2 makes it incompatible. Has anyone had this issue and maybe have some advice for me?

Hi TracyLG,

We understand how important it is for you to maximize your device. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? Have you tried pairing and unpairing your device? Also, may you please go to Settings > Location > Disable Bluetooth Scanning. Let us know the results once done. Thanks!

Regards,
Tim
Motorola Support