Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Limited2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,394
Message 1 of 2

Help with FRP bypass on Droid Maxx 2

Yes, I know that the frp is not supposed to be bypassed but I can't seem to find another solution. I've heard that if you wait 72 hours it unlocks itself. Is this true and if so how? The previous user no longer uses it and does not remember the Google credentials. Is there a way to bypass it or reflash it with stock Android? I've tried quite a few methods but seem to fail as I can't enable developer mode. Any help is greatly appreciated. It is running on 6.0.1 stock and has the October 2016 sercurity patch.

Thanks

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 3,384
Message 2 of 2

Re: Help with FRP bypass on Droid Maxx 2

@Limited2 wrote:

Yes, I know that the frp is not supposed to be bypassed but I can't seem to find another solution. I've heard that if you wait 72 hours it unlocks itself. Is this true and if so how? The previous user no longer uses it and does not remember the Google credentials. Is there a way to bypass it or reflash it with stock Android? I've tried quite a few methods but seem to fail as I can't enable developer mode. Any help is greatly appreciated. It is running on 6.0.1 stock and has the October 2016 sercurity patch.

Thanks

If you wait 72 hours it doesnt bypass frp. That wait is only imposed if device is reset externally and google credentials are changed. 

The only advise - contact motorola or google with original proof of purchase and someone may be able to help. I think it has to be sent in and flashed. 

We can't help you bypass on these forums. Sorry. Flashing discussions are not allowed either. 

Closing thread 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum