Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coreyscott88
What's DOS?
Views: 638
Message 1 of 3

charging issue

CALLED THE Warranty NUMBER FROM MY DROID MAXX 2 phone registers that there's a charger connected but when I go to setting and battery it says not charging ...they looked into it seen numerous factory resets battery says it's cold they never seen that before later that day my phone died and would charge to come on then it charged to 100% now it's back to 25% and won't charge again new phone will be here in two days ....pissing me off 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 595
Message 2 of 3

Re: charging issue

@coreyscott88 wrote:

CALLED THE Warranty NUMBER FROM MY DROID MAXX 2 phone registers that there's a charger connected but when I go to setting and battery it says not charging ...they looked into it seen numerous factory resets battery says it's cold they never seen that before later that day my phone died and would charge to come on then it charged to 100% now it's back to 25% and won't charge again new phone will be here in two days ....pissing me off 

If understand your statement - your phone won't charge, but you have a new phone coming. 

Is there any help you need? 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
RL67037
Punch Card
Views: 201
Message 3 of 3

Re: charging issue

Alpha

I need help even if Corey doesn't. I first posted here: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/DROID-MAXX-2-by-Motorola/Droid-max-2-Charging-issue/td-p/3912870 but haven't gotten a response. Then I saw this thread, so maybe you can help.

A little update from my post in the other thread, I've charged it twice overnight (powered off) and it only gets to 82% (first charge) and today it only got to 81%. Still won't charge while powered on. When I take it off the charger and power it on, it drops to 74% in the first 15/20 minutes, then it seem to discharge normally (like it did before updating to Nougat) throughout the rest of the day.

Got any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!