Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 2,228
Message 1 of 5

For our DROID Ultra/Maxx/Mini users on Verizon:

We apologize that we will not be upgrading DROID Ultra/Mini/Maxx to Android Lollipop, as we had hoped. We know how important software upgrades are to our customers, and we're very sorry that we are unable to provide the upgrade.

We would like to offer something to people who purchased this device. Please click here for more details.

We know that some of our DROID Ultra/Mini/Maxx users will still be disappointed, but we hope that this helps to make amends.

Chan1
What's DOS?
Views: 2,131
Message 2 of 5

Re: For our DROID Ultra/Maxx/Mini users on Verizon:

[removed] Motorola...never again! How can you just straight up lie to your customer and try and reward them by making them spend more money? I'm done with your company!

• Edited for language. - Matt

greatwyrmm
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 5

Wow. Just a couple weeks ago I got 2 minis because I thought lollipop on that compact form would be cool. Now my wife is going back to LG. Won't even discuss the trade in program. I'm really so disappointed. I have been using Motorola mobile phones off and on in some form since the "Hello Moto" dorky Razer days on Verizon. Jumped on with the droid 2 and have owned one of every evolution of Motorola Android products. This is a HUGE, HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT.
CHOUjingsheng
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 5

[Removed] verizon and MOTOangry,unlock my bootloader !

Highlighted
4GetRobotsFeedT
What's DOS?
Views: 2,123
Message 5 of 5

Hmmm: I see some disappointment has set in with some users. Whatever. I've the Droid Mini Red and couldn't be happier with it, unless it, well, turned into gold. It works for me. I use it for streaming music on and off of 4G. Email. Photo's by the tons. Google Drive. It's packed with so much. Everyone for sure different, but I'm not trying to beat my chest over what kind of phone I have as opposed to anyone else's. This small phone is the [removed] I'm keeping no matter what. Yes I may get another phone eventually, but this bad boy will be fantastic back up. It's phenomenal. It's me. What more can I say.