Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swa123
What's DOS?
Views: 2,784
Message 21 of 28

Re: Stuck Restarting - Can't do recovery or reset

Hey Guys read your post .Do any one of you know the solution for this problem? I seem to have the same problem.I dont want to lose my personal stuff .I cant seem to detect the phone when i connect to a pc ..

Moto really sucks Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

swa123
What's DOS?
Message 22 of 28

Did you get any solution 

baluk
What's DOS?
Message 23 of 28

Hi, it happened to me too!!!

my moto g 4g does not stop restarting! I can't make it login. I have tried the different options on the menu I can access, which is the Boot Mode Selection Menu, but nothing works, and It does not stop restarting, and I get only to see the blue Mortorola logo, on and on..

Basically I cannot use my phone anymore! Can anybody help please?

I live in the UK. I have contacted Motorola but they do not seem to be very concerned by my problem. 

Thanks!!

baluk
What's DOS?
Message 24 of 28

Hey, anybody there?

No answer to my previous mail. I bought myself the phone brand new, but the warranty happened to end 2 or 3 weeks before the problem happened. I am with a phone which does not work anymore. Pretty expensive purchase for just 1 year of use. Can anybody help PLEAAAASE???

dilligaf87
What's DOS?
Message 25 of 28

My droid mini keeps power cycling.  I tried putting it in safe mode and it still powered off.  I fail to see how a sticky power button would have these results as you'd be prompted to manually shut off the phone unless you hold you finger down, in which case you still see the prompt if only for a few seconds.  I turned off my WiFi and 4g and it stopped restarting, if either is turned on it will restart within 20 seconds.  So now I have a "smart" phone with no internet.

NearDeathGuy
What's DOS?
Message 26 of 28

For anyone that has recently (within the last 24 hours or so) started to see this issue where the phone turns on at gets to the home screen for a few seconds before shutting off. I have figured out what fixes it. 

For whatever reason the phone shuts off when it receives an internet connection, this is why it takes a few seconds when you turn it on because it takes a minute to connect to the 4G network. You'll have to remove the SIM card from the phone and turn off wifi before it connects to the 4G(or 3G) or WiFi.

Once you do this, the phone will stay on until it connects to the internet which means that you can get your pictures and contacts off of the phone and anything else because you will have to Factory Reset the phone to get it working again.

I work for a Verzion Wireless store and I have had 3 customers come in with the same issue between this morning and yesterday. Each one of the customers said that it started to do this around 4PM EST yesterday (9/21/15). I think this issue is limited to all Motorola phones on Verizon since each customer had a different Motorola Device. One was a Droid Ultra, the other was a Droid Razr HD, and the last one was a Moto X First Gen.

baluk
What's DOS?
Message 27 of 28

Hi,

I have tried but for me it did not work...

I am based in the UK and it is not linked to any network.

I will wait for some good news, may be from MOTOROLA CUSTOMER SERVICE or TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT, who are too absent ............

NearDeathGuy
What's DOS?
Message 28 of 28

I researched the issue and found that others figured out that it's an issue with Google sync. If your phone isn't getting to the home screen then it may be a different issue altogether.