cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable
Views: 416
Message 1 of 6

Motorola 4G LTE Dual Core Droid Pro

Is it true that motorola has got a 4G LTE  dual core droid pro in the works,this would be very good for all Us businessmen and regular consumers too,and it would be better if the new droid pro was a tad wider say maybe half inch,with also a Gorilla screen ,A 8MP cameraand the usual perks and twists ,but the main thing is the dual core processor is a plus we need a updated Droid Pro since this  over a year old and I am glad that motorola is doing the droid pro in a dual core processor,,thanks

jpcalhoun
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 6

Re: Motorola 4G LTE Dual Core Droid Pro

I read an artical today on Android Central that Motorola announced the Droid Pro+ 4g exclusively for Bell Mobility, Canada.  It pretty much has the same specs as our Pro with the exception of 4g, a high resolution screen, more memory (I think), and a redesigned case.  The same processor, not dual core though.

I for one hope Motorola comes out with a follow-on Pro (call it what ever you want) designed and configured for "business use" as well as personal use.  I would like to see a little larger screen and keyboard, dual core processor, high resolution screen, and 4g/LTE.  I love the Pro and I like Motorola...but there is always room for improvement.  Motorola...I hope you are listening...we love what you've given us in the Pro...now make it better.

DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 3 of 6

thomas pierson wrote:

Is it true that motorola has got a 4G LTE  dual core droid pro in the works,this would be very good for all Us businessmen and regular consumers too,and it would be better if the new droid pro was a tad wider say maybe half inch,with also a Gorilla screen ,A 8MP cameraand the usual perks and twists ,but the main thing is the dual core processor is a plus we need a updated Droid Pro since this  over a year old and I am glad that motorola is doing the droid pro in a dual core processor,,thanks

Hello Thomas.  Thank you for your post.  I have no official information on the next iteration of the Droid Pro, but would not be at all surprised if it was a Dual Core phone with 4G LTE, and, of course, many other enhancements that Motorola invariably adds either by updates to existing phones or on any new series of phones upon their initial release.  I can tell you from testing my Bionic 4G LTE phone that the data transfer rates on it rival some of the hard wired devices!  Specifically, on one test where the 4G signal was three bars, the download transfer rate was 25.25 Mbps and the upload transfer rate was 11.51 Mbps, *blazingly fast*... also wouldn't be surprised if the processor speed is enhanced a bit.    --- Dan

Not applicable
Message 4 of 6

You are absolutely right DansDroid and my wife has a Droid 3 and its a perfect piece of equipment too,it wouldnt hurt my feelins,since most devices are going to the larger scale ,that our Beloved piece of equipment called the Droid Pro Dual Core 4G LTE would come with a 4.3 inch screen and all the rest of our discussed bells and whistles,anyway all we can do now is wait and hope that the word has made it to our good folks at Motorola and maybe catch a leak over at thedroidguy or BGR.just take a keyboard and add to the bottom of the Droid Razr and there you have it.Thanks again for a great site ,its nice for folks like me thats b een around for a while and watched Motorola grow and now with Google in the big picture heck who knows we may get a Motorola/Google built Droid Pro Dual Core 4G -LTE ICS .thanks

Viper_16
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 6

Have you heard anything new about a Motorola 4G LTE Dual Core Droid Pro???  I haven't heard anything about a new Droid Pro, I ask Verizon but they don't have any new information???

DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 6 of 6

Viper_16 said:

Have you heard anything new about a Motorola 4G LTE Dual Core Droid Pro???  I haven't heard anything about a new Droid Pro, I ask Verizon but they don't have any new information???

View original

I have not heard anything more as of this date.  Should I get more information I'll post back to this thread.    --- Dan