Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 981
Message 1 of 9

We need you! ...for the Motorola Feedback Network

When a phone launches and after software is updated, we are extremely eager to understand what owners are experiencing. We watch these forums carefully for feedback.

But at times we want to gather feedback in a more systematic way. That's when we turn to the Motorola Feedback Network.

The Motorola Feedback Network (MFN) is a group of owners who basically raise their hand to provide us with help and feedback. As a member of the Motorola Feedback Network, you can be included in various studies and feedback opportunities. Most of our research is survey-based, but we also do private and public benchmarking studies and ask owners to provide feedback on software before it's widely released. Joining the MFN will not guarantee that you get early access to software, but our goal is to draw all our testers from the MFN. You can't win if you don't play!

If you are already signed up for the MFN and want to update your device, you can change your registration using the process below.

Will you sign up today? Just go to your profile (click on your own name above where it says "signed in as") and click the link titled "Update Contact Information / Motorola Feedback Network Participation Preference." Thanks!

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
tschmidt1
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 9

Re: We need you! ...for the Motorola Feedback Network

im game to help!

gmichelson
Paper Tape
Message 3 of 9

How can I update my information for MFN? I have number of phones, I think when I registered originally I had Cliq, now I have Defy and Droid Pro...

Administrator
Administrator
Message 4 of 9

We recognize that's a problem and we're working on a long-term solution that will let you keep your MFN information up to date.

Here's a link to use in the meantime. Thanks!

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
firefighterguy
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 9

I had a major brain-fart. I checked my email. I was wondering while I was

filing this out again, why I got another email to subscribe to this. So I

filled it out again. After completing it, cleared my browsing hx and

everythingand returned to my gmail window. And then I saw it. I saw the

subject line that said "Droid PRO." Now, aside from panicing because I

remembered you saying something to the effect of "DO NOT fill it out twice,"

I am wo.dering why I got the email in the first place seeing that I have the

DroidX. And I am wondering if I FUBAR'ed anything? I hope not... I I did how

do I fix it? Lol my apologies for not paying attention to details!

Thanks!

David Clarkson

Sent from my bathroom via DROIDX on Verizon Wireless

On Jan 31, 2011 10:36 AM, "Matt" <

quixotics
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 9

Would like to take part but not happy- email client drops POP3 emails before Ihave time to read them. No SD card support either. Initially I was very impressed but I would recommend that ny one wanting one wait until the bugs are ironed out then it will be a fine machine. I am 60 next birthday so tend to get grumpy quite quickly !!!

KevinV
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 9

I originally signed up for MFN but didn't have my serial numbers.  Now with the profile changes to support both Phone and Tablet, I've updated my forum profile as well as re-applied for MFN.  I hope the duplication is not problematic.

Thanks,

Kevin

Highlighted
DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 8 of 9

quixotics wrote:

Would like to take part but not happy- email client drops POP3 emails before Ihave time to read them. No SD card support either. Initially I was very impressed but I would recommend that ny one wanting one wait until the bugs are ironed out then it will be a fine machine. I am 60 next birthday so tend to get grumpy quite quickly !!!

Please sign up, it helps us help you, that's what the MFN is all about.   --- Dan

Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 9 of 9

No offense to anyone, but I am locking this thread. It's not a thread for providing feedback -- it's  just a request for owners to sign up for the Motorola Feedback Network.

Thanks. Please sign up!

Mark
Former Employee