01-06-2017

US

2 Signins

48 Page Views

• Views: 48
  • Message 1 of 1

RAZR Maxx January update

2017-01-06, 23:33 PM

The systems update for my Droid RAZR Maxx just messed up my whole home screen.  I had FINALLY been able to get rid of the Google search banner that got mistakenly activated every third time I picked up my phone and had my clock, weather, calender alarm and battery indicator all conveniently located on the time and date icon, also calender program was very easy to use, now I have the banner again and cannot deactivate it, the calender is on a separate app again and needs its own shortcut and takes twice as long for me to update, reads very confusing with dots, partial descriptions and not using colors I assign if it has a preprogrammed icon for something like "dinner" which is the color I use for doctor appointments, so once again a forced update (I did not ask for it it does this automatically, and will not run certain apps until you DO update) screws up what had been a good system.  This happens about once a year and then you spend the next six months working out the bugs, then we get used to it for the next six months until you a scew it up again the next year.  IT AIN'T BROKE, STOP "FIXING"IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Geeze.? And this is my reaction two hours after my update, can't wait for the other things I find that were changed.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete