Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
802.11n
Message 1 of 6 (145 Views)

Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter Cable

Has anyone tried to use a Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter Cable to connect a USB drive or other device to their RAZR-M?  Which cable and did it work?

Token Ring
Message 2 of 6 (145 Views)

Re: Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter Cable

I have what I think is a standard camera cable I bought to connect a folding keyboard to my Xoom.  I just tried it with a flash drive and the Razr M, and it worked!  At least, looking at Astro File Manager, it saw the USB drive, and allowed me to play audio files from it!

Token Ring
Message 3 of 6 (145 Views)

To follow up, the camera cable is one that was designed to mate a digital camera to the Xoom.  It has a USB female connector on one end, and micro-usb on the other.  Not only can I see files from my flash drive on the Razr M with Jellybean, but folders and pictures show up very nicely in the gallery as well! 

802.11n
Message 4 of 6 (145 Views)

jfran395, thanks for trying this.  I'll order a cable today.

802.11n
Message 5 of 6 (145 Views)

Just received my "el cheapo" (2 for $3.91 shipping included) micro-USB to female USB converters from Ebay and tried several USB thumb drives that I had lying around.  My RAZR M mounted the drives with no problem and I could read all the files.

Moto Emeritus
Message 6 of 6 (145 Views)

breeze said:

Just received my "el cheapo" (2 for $3.91 shipping included) micro-USB to female USB converters from Ebay and tried several USB thumb drives that I had lying around.  My RAZR M mounted the drives with no problem and I could read all the files.

View original

Thanks for the feed back on your experience and including the picture of the product, breeze.    --- Dan